Highlights

6/recent/ticker-posts

Trump releases statement after second ass@ssination attempt on his life

 Former US president, Donald Trump issued an alert statement on Sunday afternoon, September 14. to let supporters know hes safe shortly after an alarming security incident where a man was taken into custody with a high-powered rifle at one of the Trumps golf resorts. There were gunshots in my vicinity but before rumors start spiraling out of control, I wanted you to hear this first: I AM SAFE AND WELL! he wrote Sunday after the second firearms-related incident hes been party to since July, this time from the Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach.Nothing will slow me down. I will NEVER SURRENDER! he continued.I will always love you for supporting me. Unity. Peace. Make America Great Again. May God bless you.  Trump was targeted by the would-be assassin with an AK-47 assault rifle, the second time he is being targeted for assassination in 2 months.The would-be shooter was 300-500 yards away from Trump and came with scope and GoPro Intent on filming Police say investigation is still ongoing and the shooter is currently in custody. The post Trump releases statement after second ass@ssination attempt on his life appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments