Highlights

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rihanna shows off b#m as she flashes underwear in public months after saying she regrets showing nudity in the past

Rihanna took to Instagram to show off her bum in a cheeky new video. The Diamonds hitmaker, 36, rocked a stylish schoolgirl-inspired outfit and playfully flashed her black underwear at one point. Peeking out from underneath her loosely buttoned shirt was a black lace bra from her Savage X Fenty lingerie brand.  The mom-of-two also joked that she's given up on trying to have a six pack this summer.  "Since I clearly wont be achieving my six pack til next summer, I switched my summer goal to matching my shoes to my panties!" she captioned the post.   This comes just months after she said she regrets showing nudity as a young woman. The mother of two said whenever she looks back at her bikini fashion, she wonders if she "really did that". She said being a mother has influenced her new fashion sense. Watch the video below.  since I clearly wont be achieving my six pack til next summer, I switched my summer goal to matching my shoes to my panties! pic.twitter.com/KOTKFQlIUB Rihanna (@rihanna) July 23, 2024 The post Rihanna shows off b#m as she flashes underwear in public months after saying she regrets showing nudity in the past appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments