Highlights

6/recent/ticker-posts

BBNaija: Phyna wins the Big Brother Naija Level Up Season

Phyna has emerged as the winner of the Level Up season of the famous Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show.




While her fans are celebrating the big win, others are giving reasons why really doesn't deserve the win.

Well, befpre we tale you to some of the reactions, all we have to say is congratulations.

See some of the reactions below:

If I go ever watch brother again make my mother switch off the TV or make nepa carry light I don free them forever and ever AMEN
Most Boring BBN ever.... Nothing special, I just realised that Today is the finale 😂😂😂😂

My Edo sister don win finally..
Who deyyyyyyyyyyy
Come give me my own percentage. I nearly develop BP because of you... Congratulations dear ❤️

Omo na Bryan deserve this thing ooo but anyways CONGRATULATIONS
Celebrate Grace
HALLELUJAH
Wow! I'm just too overwhelmed for this babe, congratulations to you phyna... You deserve it.

Kindly share to your friends by clicking on the whatsapp icon below.


Post a Comment

0 Comments