Highlights

6/recent/ticker-posts

BBNaija: Fans reacts as Phyna wins the Big Brother Naija Show

Congratulations girl.
God grant you wisdom.



Groovy is waiting for you outside.
Wedding plans should take place.
Sheggs own no be immediate again, him don postpone am to 2yrs time.
Nobody is dragging Phyna again oooo everybody is now saying congratulations well deserved God please change my story so that people that mock me will celebrate with me

Congratulations to phyna. I will miss big brother naija. Thanks Nigerians for giving us a beautiful show. What will I be watching now?
See you next season. Much love from Kenya


Grace speaketh for phynaaaaaaaaa....congratulations girl
..much love from Cameroon you are blessed.

Congratulations my girl oluwa never disappoint imagine my neighbors have been waiting to hear you lost but God disappointed them Dem wan laugh me say I carry the voting for head here say waything be my gain honestly since I have been voting this is  my first time of contributing and voting hard with sleepless night 💪💪💪👍👍👍 phynation congratulations to us 

A fan also made a cute drawing of her...




Post a Comment

0 Comments